- Google Cloud Credit: $3,000 for hosted cloud services (no adwords) Redeem
- .CO Domain: 1 year free, redeem with code SUW201972681AURO
Saturday AM: Slide deck for Customer Discovery
Business Model Canvas
Envato Market: View and Request (or find me)
You can ask for: slide decks, stock photos, audio, visual, logos, etc.
NOTE: The links you provide **must** start with elements.envato.com not graphicriver.net or others.
Request Items from the Graphic Subscription
- Slide Format: Wide Screen: 16:9
- Time: 5 mins uninterrupted presentation; up to 5 mins Q&A.
- Suggestion: Record the demo or take screenshots; live demos are risky
- Practice: Go through the presentation no less than 10 times; every 4 mins on the 4 mins from 2PM onward
- Equipment Provided: HDMI connector (with audio); Apple MiniDisplay Port to HDMI adapter; Note: we do not have a USBC to HDMI adapter
- Your equipment: Your own laptop(s)
Judging Rubric: View
Did the team get out and talk to customers?
What is the value proposition to customers?Are teams building something that people actually want?
How well does the team understand their customer and their customer’s needs?
Execution & Design
Have they established a “Minimal Viable Product” for the weekend (software, hardware, etc.)? *Note: an MVP is the minimum set of features to be able to start collecting data.
Is the MVP designed well?
Did the group work well as a team? (May need input from organizers/facilitator here)
Does the solution solve a core need?
Is the way they’ll make money viable and unique?
Have they identified how they will differentiate from their competition?