Yes, I’m Leaving Louisville
In 2016 I was fortunate enough to take two trips to Australia including a 1,800 mile trip visiting 12 rural communities to meet with startup ecosystem supporters, government agencies and budding entrepreneurs. The journey will continue in late May 2017 when I serve 12 months (minimum) as an Entrepreneur in Residence in Central Rural Queensland.
The Louisville community has provided a lot to me since relocating here to attend the University of Louisville in 2001. I’m thankful to all that I’ve experienced and will take all I’ve learned, the Southern hospitality and Louisville charm with me.
Before I depart on Monday, April 24, 2017 for a few weeks in Germany and New Zealand, please join me so I can say “until next time.”
Sweat Equity: Entrepreneur Exercise
- When: 7:30 AM ET, Friday, April 21, 2017
- Where: Everyday Athletes, 2001 Production Drive, Louisville, KY 40292
- What: Just a 30/45 min exercise circuit, if people like it, the gym has agreed to continue offering it
Tacos & Happy Hour
- When: 5:30PM ET, Friday, April 21, 2017
- Where: Coconut Beach Tacos & Cervezas, 2787 S Floyd St, Louisville, KY 40209
- Specials: 2-for-1 drink specials of margaritas, draft beer and Kentucky Tavern bourbon
- We’ll have appetizers ready
Startup Louisville Fund
Can’t join? Please consider a small tax-deductible donation to the Startup Louisville Fund, a fund I created with the Community Foundation of Louisville to support events, activities and hopefully an endowment for the Louisville Startup Ecosystem to support other entrepreneurs.